How to Compile mBlock Source Using Adobe Flash Builder

1, Install flash builder 4.7 premium:
https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/flash-builder

2, Download AIR-SDK
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/air-sdk-download.html

3, Download mblock Source Code:
https://github.com/Makeblock-official/mBlock/tree/master/source

4, Unzip AIRSDK and Copy to: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK

5, Copy DLL files( avoid a flash builder’s bug ) to : C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\bin
download qt-dll.zip (2.1 MB) msvc-dll.zip (547.5 KB) cygwin1.dll.zip (1.0 MB) bluetooth-dll.zip (173.1 KB)
6, Launch Flash builder 4.7
Create New ActionScript Project named “mBlock”

7, Import Source Code:
mblock\source\src instead the src folder of new project

8, Open Project’s Property in Flash Builder IDE:
add Libraries Folder: mblock\source\libs
add ANE: mblock\source\libs*.ane

9, Modify Mblock-app.xml,Use your AIR SDK Version below:
<application xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/18.0">

10, Ready to Compile

Bugs in compilation of Mblock

Thanks for help,

But I can’t compile mBlock Source.

I see below error .
Can you help me?

====================================================
Process terminated unexpectedly.

application descriptor not found

Launch command details: “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\bin\adl.exe” -runtime “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722\AIRSDK\runtimes\air\win” “C:\Users\ssshin\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7\mBlock\bin-debug\mBlock-app.xml” “C:\Users\ssshin\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7\mBlock\bin-debug”

======================================================

is mBlock-app.xml available? usually it is generated at folder “src” when the project is created.

I found the problem, we need to create “New ActionScript Project” named “mBlock” and use “MBlock.as” as default application( right mouse clicked)

Thanks for your help.
i try that.

Hi
I successed compile mBlock source.
But I have some warnig

1. Warning Massege

2. I can’t connect MakeBlock.
    Makeblock is connected PC usb port, I check serial port in DeviceManager,
    But I can’t find serial port in new compiled program.

3. Arduino IDE don’t run in newly Compiled program.

you can comment the code about Class Clicker & VersionManager.

I can’t find the code about Class Clicker & Versionmanager. Original Source file can’t find that too.

you can comment the code or git pull to fix warning,

Thanks,

Hi.
Using Adobe Flash Builder has compiled a Mblock source.
However, the COM port is not detected.
can’t connect mBot.
mBot is connected PC usb port, But I can’t find serial port in new compiled program.
How can I be enabled COM port?
Please help me…T_T

Original MBlock Program

New compiled program

is there any error in the console window? or try to publish your project, then install the release program.

hi
i build the program and export this project as a installer. but the error is occurs that mBlock-app.xml:error 302 root content mblock.swf is missing from packge.
pleae help me to del this problem.
thanks.

How I can publish the project ?

when i install the program, give me this error

hi @indream when i compile the code i have these kind of errors will u please help me to resolving this error…

the error is on “FILE” or AirHID() i don’t understand what kind of error is this please help me …
private var projectFile:File;
_hid = new AirHID();

I try to compile the mBlock software using three necessary extension files are missing.

First cc.makeblock.BluetoothExt could not be found so I commented that line out of the xml file.
Then cc.makeblock.AIRSerial could not be found so I commented that line out of the xml file.
Next cc.makeblock.AirHID could not be found either so I commented that line out of the xml file.

Then the program compiled, but got errors that the BluetoothExt,
AIRSerial, and AIRHID classes could not be created so the mBlock opened
up as a blank screen.

I found the BluetoothExt, AIRSerial, and AirHID extension files by downloading the latest mBlock 3.3.1 and looking in C:\Program Files (x86)\mBlock\META-INF\AIR\extensions folder.
But I am not sure where to put those files in the MBlock Flash Builder project.

Any help about placing those three extension folders for a proper compile appreciated.

Hi,
i had the same problem that James_Shin : J’ai managed to compile the project with Flash Builder but PORT COM are not detected .
I published the draft and I installed it on my PC but the problem remains the same: No COM port detection. Please try to help me
Thank you

Hi James_Shin ,
Is that you managed to solve your COM port detection problem ?
If yes is what you can help me please, I had the same problem as you .
thank you for your help.

Hi ,
I had the same problem as James_Shin : I managed to compile MBLOCK with Adobe Flash Builder but the COM ports are not detected .

I published the project and I installed it on my PC but the problem remains the same: No COM port detection. Please try to help me

Thank you.