Web Site feedback

Hi!

I have been browsing your web pages for a while (maybe I will give myself a Christmas present? :slight_smile: ) and have found in particular two bugs/fixes I thought you should know about:

1. There is, as far as I have been able to see, no link from the main store page to the Shipping & Returns page. It is accessible through a simple google search, but should probably have it’s own link at the bottom of the page.

2. The shopping cart price estimate displayed in the upper right corner of the page is wrong (that is 0 $), for about 50% of the time. Through the checkout procedure, it is constantly 0 $.

Otherwise, great products, and great page! :smile:

Hi, @tormodhau. Thanks for your feedback! We have ask our engineer to add the Shipping & Returns link to the bottom of our homepage. You can find this link on the homepage now!

As for your second feedback, I have just found the same case when I click into the product page from the homepage while the shopping cart price is not 0$. You need to wait the page buffer finished, then this number will be corrected. And, when you click the “Checkout” button, it means the system will pick out your goods from the shopping cart, so I think 0$ is correct.However, if you stop checkout process and return back to other pages. the price will come back.

I’am not sure what I said match your case. So, if you still have problem, please tell me, Thank you!

Hi tormodhau,

We added the shipping & returns in our home page, thank you again for reminding us.
When you add the item into shopping cart, system need 1-2 seconds to update so please wait, it will display correctly.
We appreciate your support, go ahead to choose Makeblock product as a Christmas present for yourself, it will be fun.

Christina
Makeblock Team

Whenever I try to purchase something from the makeblock store I am unable to find the shopping cart. The shopping cart doesnt appear whether I am logged in or not. The product pages don’t have a 'add to shopping cart option and when I add things to the wishlist and then choose ‘add to shopping cart’ from there, it doesnt do anything. How am I supposed to buy the parts I need? Pleas help. I have attached some screenshots for reference.

Hi mbotfanatic,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Now we will no longer serve online shopping on the official website, please visit our Amazon store or retail to buy your products. We have report on the official website home page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.