Upload to arduino Win xp problem

Hello! I have a problem with uploading to arduino… Please help!!! This is what happens when I try to upload my program to my mbot:

My mbot is starts running immediately although I typed in program to "wait until button pressed"
Please help me! Thanks in avance!!! :slight_smile:
PS. I am using Win xp and mblock v 3.4.2 beta 2 … Pleaseee help and thanks you in avance!

Is there a reason why you hijack a dozen threads instead in addition to this one with your problem?

I just wanna somebody helps me :frowning:

DId you connect using USB?

I am connected my mBot with the USB cable witch was in the same box.

So by the looks of it, it seems that your code is not uploaded because of that error you see. When you press the button, the default program starts.

You can try to follow the instructions in the PDF on this page:
http://learn.makeblock.com/getting-started-programming-with-mblock/

Maybe @tec_support can tell if Makeblock works on WIndows XP … I found a comment somewhere on their page that they did not test it on a version prior to Windows 7. You might need to upgrade to WIndows 10.

This is a known issue due to Arduino’s dropped support of Windows XP. Please try Windows XP Special Version at mBlock’s download page (the link in the middle of the page), which Makeblock’s engineers tried to pick an Arduino version that has better support for Windows XP.