Switch Arduino Mode - mBot/mBlock mode

I understand that when you use Arduino Mode, you don’t need the stage, so it disappears. It’s okay. But when you hide the stage, and you start the mBot program, sometimes Arduino code appears. The problem is that when you hide Arduino code, the stage automatically appears, and it’s very unconfortable to have to hide the stage every now and then…

In the current setting, clicking the “mBot Program” header block will show the Arduino code, preparing you to upload your program.

Since many users are used to this feature, unfortunately we can’t remove it; if you are only running the program without writing it to the Arduino board, you can use “when [green flag] clicked” block instead of the mBot Program one.

This is not what i’m talking about. The problem is not Arduino mode, but the fact that when you close Arduino mode, the big stage is enabled automatically.

I agree with MarcG. If you hide the stage (Edit->Hide stage layout), and enter the Arduino mode, clicking on the Back button should NOT show the stage again.

Thanks,
Aram

That’s why I want to try to fix it myself, but all the comments in the source code are in Chinese… And for the people like me that doesn’t know a lot about programming, having the comments in Chinese is even more difficult. (Well, and talking with programmer friends, they say the code is a chaos, so…)

I haven’t looked at MakeBlock’s code but it’s based on Scratch and I don’t know if that code is in any better shape.