[solved] mDraw Mac OS not working at all

Hello,
I just finished to mount the mScara kit and now when I"m trying to use the robot (usb or even bluetooth) nothing happens.
My software version of MDraw is 1.07 and my system is Mac os 10.10.5 Yosemite.
When I import a SVG file, it is well displayed but when I click the play button, nothing happens in real. The pen remains fixed.
Is there a solution, a new software version or anything I coudl try?

Thanks

Can you check that your computer is picking up the robot itself? If it doesn’t detect any external devices and nothing pops up in a bluetooth menu, you might have something wrong with the battery power or parts and not the software.

I don’t know if there’s a patch or anything, but you could check [GitHub] (https://github.com/Makeblock-official/mDrawBot), just in case.

@chuckmcknight might have an idea, I think they use Yosemite.

Hi, thanks for this first feedback.
The bluetooth is working and the robot is connected.
Just a last information and maybe good to know, each time I want to update the firmware, I got an error message which indicates a download error.
I check the last versions for Mac on GitHub, I have the last version published…

Are you connected via the USB cable when you attempt to upgrade the firmware? If not, try that. You will need to install the Arduino driver mentioned in this thread towards the bottom if you are using El Capitan. If you are using Yosemite, you can either buy the USB driver from here or use the dev hack mentioned in the earlier thread.

Ok, with the new firmware installed, this is working now!