Project : Find Number

Hi,

A number between 0 and 100 is selected. When the button is pressed, the result is checked.

If I hardcode a number, it will work. However, if I use a random number, I can not find the solution.
This example does not work.

If MakeBlock improves the conditional statement to set a variable value.
The project should work. With mBlock, everything is possible but with the application IOS has a little limited

Anyone to find a solution?
Can MakeBlock add this function ?

Hi Crackel,

Do you mean the following program doesn’t work?
I have tested the same program with the random number and it works properly.

Could you test it again and send me a video if it still doesn’t work.
One more thing you need pay attention to is the button, when you keep pressing the button for more than (or equal to) 3s, the button on the APP will always show as Y even when you releasing the button.

Hi Tec_support,

The program works fine but I have to change the 3 conditions to each new random number.
What I want is that the 3 conditions varies.

To make it clean: My condition would be the random number and the block knob would be the value received.

With the second implementation that does not exist, it is possible to fix a block as input value and a block as evaluation condition.

Michel

To the button, I understand the operation and it dont get tired too. <-- My English … hihihihi not good

There is no plan for variables. However, there’s a plan for a “valve” node - it accepts 2 inputs: a bool and a value. It outputs the value when the bool is “yes”; and “no” if the bool is “no”.

Makeblock thinks such put a sign without check digit.

I would really like to check the value of a sensor random digit …

Thanks Makeblock with the new ComparePlus instruction from the Neuron app on iPAD, I have my project find the number that works much better.

https://neuron.kynox.com/fiches/avancees