[Problem] XY Plotter V2.0 - Laser engraves mirrored image

Hi everyone!
I used the plotter for many months and It always worked well with mDraw and a pencil.
Yesterday I bought the laser kit and installed Benbox (with Plotter firmware update), all works but the engraved image is mirrored.
When I press the up and down key it goes in correct direction, but when I press the left and right key the laser movings are mirrored.
Now, for every image that I want to engrave, I go to the image option and I flip the image.

There is any solution for this problem?

@theluke91, as far as we assume, you may have done wrong connection for the right and left direction, which has leaded to the reversed movement. Could you please kindly have a check according to our user guide?

Thank you for your reply @Pioneer , I can’t understand why with mDraw and pen, plotter make right drawings, but with laser and Benbox not.
I will check the connections again and write on the forum soon :smile:

********** UPDATE **********
I have checked the wirings, all cables are in the right position according to your guide.
It’s impossible to make mirrored movements with a wrong connection, because If i make a wrong connection (switch port 1 with port 2) I only switch the axis (X with Y), in my case Y axis work perfect, but X axis works mirrored.

Had the same prob
switched x and y connection
physically moved lazer to oppisit corner
worked for me

Remember the Chinese read and print from right to left. To use with BenBox software you need to unplug the X-Axis stepper motor from the controller board (NOT THE MOTOR END). Hold the plug so that the two raised index guides on the plug are facing down or away from you. Write down the colors of the wires from left to right in order. Then write them down again mirrored or starting from the right wire going to the left, but write them down left to right. Now with a “T” pin or other pointed object push down and toward the wire of the silver area of each wire one at a time while carefully pulling out the wire from the plug. Note the small locking tab position is up and then re-insert the wires in the plug using the new diagram that is reversed. Check that each wire is fully locked in place. This will reverse the stepper motor direction so that it burns from left to right now. Had to change mine also since Benbox does not allow direction change within the software. The newest Elekscam V3.1 Software has this option, but I don’t think it actually works/