Please Help!

I did everything and installed the Arduino IDE. In the instructions online it says if I have the MegaPi that my board is compatible with the Arduino Mega. However when I try to update the software, it gives me an error message that says error compiling for Arduino Mega. Can someone help me please. I am a total newbie and I just reveived this two days ago. Thank you

Hi Marcus,

Do you try to upload the firmware for MegaPi board through Arduino software?
If yes, you may update the Makeblock library for your Arduino software refer to this document first.How can I add the Makeblock library to my Arduino IDE.zip (489.5 KB)
Here is also a link to you for reference.

Yes I did all of that. Then I also tried to update the firmware then an arduino screen came up. When I hit the upload, I received an error code telling me the MegaPi library is invalid. From what I read, it states that I when I use the MegaPi I use the mega2560. I did that but it still did not work. Can anyone help e please? Thank you

Hi Marcus,

Which version Arduino software do you use. Here I use Arduino 1.6.11 and there is no error when compile the MegaPi-firmware.
Or you may double check if you have updated the library properly and removed the previous version Makeblock library.