Please Help me with Neuron Codes

Hi there everyone! I am a newbie here and wanting to explore the Neuron app of Makeblock. Can anyone help me how to use the functions of the codes? I already have studied the given guides but I wanted to explore more. Does anyone has the same projects that may help me? Thank you Makeblock community. :slight_smile:

Hi DaisyB,

Depending on the kit or blocks you have, you will be able to do a lot of experience.
There are projects provided by Makeblock but you can probably achieve a lot more.

Tell me the kit or blocks you have.
Then you can tell me a project or idea that you want to do.
My English is not great but I can try to help you.

Here are some ideas (Kynox) : Beginner, Intermediate, Avanced
Here other ideas : Makeblock Web Site

Hi Crackel! Thank you for your response. I have been reading your posts and you are very active here in makeblock! That is great!

I actually have the Inventors Kit of Neuron which has LED, Buzzer, Funny Touch, Gyro, Servo and the bluetooth and power blocks only.

Iโ€™d love to explore Neuron codes. Thank you so much for helping me. :slight_smile:

Hi DaisyB,
Here is reference that may help: http://neuron.makeblock.com/docs/en-us/logic-nodes/#compare-plus

Thank you tech_support! you are awesome!

Hi Crackel, I have read the given sites. Do you have any projects that the software node COMPUTE can be use given only my blocks which are stated in my previous comment. In the given sample in the Nodes Card, it is used by Temperature and RGB Led Blocks but I donโ€™t have those. Please help me with this. Thank you so much! :blush:

hi Daisy,

With the Makeblock Inventors Kit, you have very good blocks.
By receiving the kit, one wonders about the possibilities but the projects provided are only examples. I only made the CD (exemple) because I had too much idea. My favorite block is the Funny Touch but we will look at it later.

There is so much project to do that I do not know your tastes.

A very simple traffic light?
With this example we approach the instruction sequence which goes very well with the led panel.

I can create a post for this little project as a tutorial (this weekend) ?

Here is a small project with the sequence instruction.

Traffic light

Hi DaisyB,

I will wait to put some examples because the site seems in maintenance and I lost posts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.