Need some help with my logic (Temp Sensor)

Hi,

I try to make my program better than I proposed in the topic: Need some help with hum / temp / etc. sensors.

My problem is that once the temperature exceeds, the program enters the sequence instruction and beeps 4 times (this is correct). However, 2 problems:

1. If the tempter changes during the 15 minutes (900 seconds), the sequence starts again immediately;

2. If the tempter does not change after the 15-minute sequence (900 seconds), the sequence does not resume;

Is this normal ???

Need some help with hum/temp/etc. sensors

Hi Crackel,

For the first problem, we will make modify to the APP, thanks for your feedback
For the second problem:
If you want to resume the sequence, you can click on the sequence and turn on the Repeat function.

i am josh. can sumone explain what squence block do? I dont understand. I tried to use it but do not get.

Effectively, the sequence block should not be interrupted in sequence.
Just this fix and my logic will work.

If you want to resume the sequence, you can click on the sequence and turn on the Repeat function. I know, but I’m not trying to do that.

Hi bmninada,

Here are some utility of the sequence instruction:

1. Facilitates the traffic light : 4 seconds the green light, 2 seconds the yellow light and 5 seconds the red light + repeat;

2. Increases the possibilities of the led panel: You could do an animation of 4 images. Now it is unlimited.

3. After the instruction is corrected, it will be possible to schedule tests one after the other more easily without interruption.

PS This is what I think quickly

Thank you. Actually, it was my son who asked, but I am pretty sure you had guessed that

Yes bmninada.

I hope to see. The more there are people who write and the more we have the answer