Modifying default settings for mBlock

Is it possible to select different default settings for mBlock when it is first opened? For example, my students learning to program the mbot don’t use the Scratch commands, so they don’t need the “Stage Layout” and have to close the stage so there is more room for making programs. Also, they always use the 2.4 G serial connection, so it would be helpful if that were on by default. Finally, they always use the Robots script so they can program the mbot, whereas mBlock always starts with the Looks script selected. So is there any way (including modifying software) to change the default selections that are active when opening mBlock?

Still interested in the possibility of changing the default settings of mBlock when it is first opened. Has anyone found a way of doing this? My students never use the Stage Layout on the laptop screen, so it would be very helpful if the command Hide Stage Layout in the Edit tab could be executed when mBlock is first opened. Is that possible?

Hi eric03,

Thanks for your suggestion, we have shared this to our mBlock team and this will be considered in developing mBlock 5.

Thanks for sharing this with your mBlock team. If they can do this it would be very helpful for many of your users.

I would also be interested.
Good idea Eric03