mDrawBot - mCar Questions

Hi Makeblockers,
i just build the mCar and got some Questions:

1. Is it possible to send a svg graphic to the mCar and start drawing without the need for a connection to my computer?

2. is there a smarphone version of mDraw?

3. why do you got a 4 Button board on the mCar in your Video?
    http://imgur.com/SAvQEAG

4. there were a few errors in the assably guide:
    see the diffrence how the bracket is mounted between page 24 and 25.
    or that cant mount the orion/battery base like on your drawing because the holes wont line up.

By the way for all that got a problem to connect to the orion board - try to realy plug the cable hard in to the jack and if that doesent help try a diffrent cable - also i found out that one of the rj 25 cables was broken …

Hi Mbotler, glad to contact with you, this is Pioneer, the new overseas support from Makeblock. Thanks for your advice, somethimes, the error exist, however we would also improve ourselves. For the RJ 25 cable, we can send you one more in your next order as remedy, how do you think?
Let’s go one by one for your questions, firstly, its ok to run the mCar without connection to computer, but you have to program yourself, and we haven’t developed app for mCar yet. what kind of video have you gotten, I think I have missed some information, could you please send to my emai: pioneer@makeblock.cc, I will have further check, thanks!

hi, can anyone help me in setting up the mdrawbot on an arduino UNO i dont own a makeblock orion. and my stepper motor drivers are screwed so i bought 2 of the L298N stepper drivers. Is this setup going to work. i’m an beginner and i’ve no idea how to connect the pins so that the mdraw software can work with the arduino.

thank you in advance

@Gowtham_Varma, you can go to our official website and study the user guide firstly.

Dear Mbotler,
Sorry for my late reply. Now we just updated all mDrawbot manual, including mCar here: http://forum.makeblock.cc/t/download-mdrawbot-related-document-full-package-here-manual-software-more/1693, you can find the latest version manual with details.
Let me know if you still can’t solve the issue.
BTW, you can reach at our product manager - albert@makeblock.cc directly to get help!
Sincerely,
Una