MDrawBot eggbot instructions not correct?

Just assembling the eggbot as my first project after recieving a new mDrawbot and found what seems to be an error in the instructions at step 20. When assembled following the instructions, the timing belt hangs loosely on the wheel. Instead, I had to swap the location of the belt tightening attachment bolts and the motor bracket bolts.

Yet to test if it works, but just want to share with other new mDrawBot owners.
(apologies as I cannot post any images yet)

Instruction diagram:

What I did:

mScara: Very Shaky and inaccurate

Hello

I have checked the step 20 of the instruction, it seems no errors here, and if possible can you post your images to me and I want to make sure what is the problem of the instructions.

Thanks

following the instructions in the manual:

1. i.imgur.com/7WVZ16L.jpg - Step 19 - fixing the motor bracket
  2. i.imgur.com/7Vk1tYf.jpg - step 20 - fixing the belt tensioner
  3. i.imgur.com/iqVuNpm.jpg - end up with lots of slack in the belt ( i put a thumbdrive in as a comparision)

Instead, I had to do this:

1. i.imgur.com/XZTi0P4.jpg - Step 19 - bolt the motor bracket using the holes nearing the large plastic gear
  2. i.imgur.com/OJrSDHG.jpg - Step 20 - fix the belt tensioners using the holes nearer the small metal gear
    This way, I have a nicely tensioned belt that turns properly.
    This is ‘opposite’ to the instructions in the printed manual in the box (i.imgur.com/20sltG5.jpg)

Hello

Thank you to point the errors in the instruction at step 20, After further comfirmation, the assemble step 20 is not correct and your opinion has corrected this error, so we will correct this error and sent a new version instruction manual to our customers.

Thanks a lot

Hi lockstock,
Thanks for your suggestions. To be honest, there are some minor mistakes on our previous manual. Therefore we updated it recently here: http://forum.makeblock.cc/t/download-mdrawbot-related-document-full-package-here-manual-software-more/1693
Check it and let me know if you solve the issue.
Sincerely,
Una