I’m working on a wireless mBot gripper project and I have some issues. I’m trying to build a winch with a gripper on his end. I have :
- Mbot v1.1 (version 2.4ghz)
- Module ME dual dc motor
- Module Bluetooth for mBot
- 2 ph2.0-2p to stripped-end cable
- A rod
- Flexible coupling
- FITEC FS90R continuous servo rotation (for the gripper)
- Micro Gripper Kit A - Straight Mount x 1
I have built the winch using a dc motor from the mBot and a rod, so I can bring the gripper up and down. It’s connected to the mCore board on the motor port 1.
But I have some issues with the gripper because the servo has 3 wires (brown for ground ; red for 5V ; yellow for signal lead) I can’t connect it to the board (RJ25 Port or Motor Interface) properly.
If I plug a Me-RJ25 adapter http://www.makeblock.com/me-rj25-adapter on the mCore board and my servo on the adapter, wil it work ?