Mbot 2.4g wireless serial + Own App android (Didactic App )

Good evening my friends of this awesome world of Makeblocks.

I read the questions about why cannot connect a Mbot 2.4g Wireless Serial with a App mobile and i understand that i can.

First i explain my status.
I developed a didactic app in android studio and i bought the Mbot 2.4g Wireless Serial. So, i need to know please what can i do for make a connection between my App and the Mbot. ( If the 2.4G wireless serial dont help me in this work i need to know what should be used, i need send data through of my App and then my Mbot make the operations that i send. )

Must be bought a ME Bluetooth ? The ME Bluetooth helpme in this work ?

Or i can bought another Wifi module (ESP8266 I seen this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHAwjMrWn8 ) I read that the MCore can be used as ARduino UNO.

What can i bought if i need used a App in a classroom but only one mbot ?? I think the mbot i need is the Blueetooth version, because probably in the school don have wifi. So, please tell me what version i must bought.

Thanks for your atention.
Thanks in advanced.

The 2.4GHz wireless serial module connects to a pre-paired USB dongle.

Adding to the statement from Chuck: I think the easiest way is to buy the bluetooth adapter. I tried something similar already, it works:

Am I to understand from this that you can’t connect the mBot wireless to a wireless network? I was hoping to connect my mBot to my wireless network and send some information to a webpage.

Yes. @tec_support confirmed a while back that the WiFi pairs with a particular dongle. I am unaware of a way to connect the mBot to a wireless network at this time. I suspect that the dongle pairs with the mBot in the same fashion that Logitech uses for pairing its mice and keyboards on the 2.4G spectrum. If things have changed since the last conversation I had with them (link), I’m sure @tec_support will provide an update.

Yes, the Me Wifi module still doesn’t work with the mBot as in the last conversation with Charles. There is no update.

Good morning chuckmcknight, if the 2.4g Wireless serial dont permit his programation so, what can i do?

what isthe better way for i am can develop the communication between my App and the mBot ?

The module wifi that contain my mbot is: FCC ID: 2ACWW1300303M and the chip is Beken - BK2425.

So, you can tell me what is the better way to achieve my project ?

The ‘Me Bluetooth module’ or ‘ME Wifi Module (ESP8266)’ ?

Thanks in advance.

See my reply from 3rd of May, fully working example using Bluetooth.