Make bloc starter, all lights are on, but no action

Hi, this is my first bash at electronics and controllers, with a fail at the first hurdle. I have built myself a makeblock starter robot. I had to get extra bits as the kit was short, however, that is not my reason for looking for help. I have finished the robot and powered up. The robot has ir and sensors. I have powered it up and the red light on the ir board lit up, the red light on the sensor board lit up and internally, there is a red light next to the motor output connectors and two small rectangular blue lights, next to each other on the board behind the motor connectors. The ir controller has an on/off button a menu button, a test button and all the direction buttons and numerical keys. If I depress a button on the controller, then the ir module receives it and a blue light goes on. However, the robot does not move at all!
Am I missing something simple? Do I need to load a programme, if so, how is that done. I have tested the motors direct from the battery and they run, however, there is no power going to them from the board. Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated, any tips on fault finding?
Many thanks.

@Weydagger, the problem you feedback may come from the motors, could you please do the related checking, and feeback the result to support@makeblock.cc, thanks!

Hi
Thanks for your reply. The robot is still not working, but not sure that it is the motors at fault, as I can apply an independent power supply to them and the work.
Is there anyway to actually see what is on the Me board, as I am not sure if the program “control.sb2” is loading properly. Is this program only about 70kb and just loads a motor forward and motor reverse function.
Are there any pin outs or measurements that can be taken on the board to see what is happening.
Many thanks for your continued support.

Hi, attached is an image of the file that is being used. Is this correct.
Many thanks
Paul