Laserbox head

Just wondering if I need to calibrate my machine as it will not detect the thickness of the wood? I use my presetting for my wood and it’s hitting it. Sorry only have had my machine for 2 months.

calibration don’t have any relationship on detecting the thickness of material.Does your laserbox can detect the thickness of the wood before?and what kind of material are you using?you can use a ruler to test the thickness and input to the software manually.

If lasebox cannot cut and engrave accurate,then you need to do calibration.

I have the Laserbox Pro. I have all my presets in with my wood already and for some reason the head isn’t lifting up enough as I have been running with the same pieces of wood and even made it so it’s showing thicker and it got the wood.

it seems your problem is your laserhead cannot laser through the wood you are using,right?if so ,I think you can increase the power of your laserhead to 100% while cutting the wood.

If you still have any issues,you can send an E-mail to: support@makeblock.com ,I will have a video call with you to help you fix the issue if needed.

No the head is going down and not going above the wood… It hit the wood so I’m not sure if it wrecked the head if that’s possible. When it does go on the wood it scraps across it. So yes would be great if we can video. I set to the email so just let me know how and when you can call
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.