Laserbot X-Y Desktop Laser Engraving Machine

I’ve just got my hands on an old (yes, it’s now seven years old) Laserbot kit which I bought on Ebay. I bought it essentially for the parts, but it seems to be in mint condition. Hence, I would like to try to assemble and programme it if at all possible but this kit never had written instructions, just a video assembly tutorial and this video no longer seems to be available anywhere!

I could use the X-Y-Plotter video guide to help me 'cos this still exists, but does anyone out there have a copy of the Laserbot video that they might have downloaded & could pass on to me?

@tech_support @makeblock @makeblock_product

In anticipation, many thanks

Lindsay

@CommandeR Sadly, tech_support is no longer active. :confused: I’d recommend the support email, support@makeblock.com. I can also instant message a makeblock personnel if you’d like.

Do you have an image of the machine, so I know what to look for?

I found this video, but I don’t think it is very useful.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKxAQCsx5JM)

Anyway, sorry for my lack of helpfulness. :laughing: I’ll let you know if I find anything.

Thanks for your comments & support.

This particular model looks like this:

The X-Y-Plotter video guide turned out to be not much value & like the Mini version you show, they are all completely different. I am nevertheless making progress with the construction & I have found (I think) the necessary libraries required to programme it on GitHub. For me, its another on-going project

I wonder why the construction guide no longer exists on line?

@CommandeR Yeah, that’s a totally different machine then the one I sent you the video for. :confused: Sorry!
I’m not sure why the video manual was removed. I’ll ask a makeblock support person I know.

Good luck!

OK, thanks for that. - For info. (& for anyone else who might want to see it) the following file has been very useful:

https://grabcad.com/library/laserbot-desktop-laser-engraving-machine-1/files

Still haven’t heard back from the mBlock support person. I’ll let you know whenever I do @CommandeR.

Thanks @Best_codes

I’ve still not heard anything :frowning: Might try the support email now (support@makeblock.com).
@CommandeR