Laser Bot Image Importing Issues

So I am fairly new to MLaser and when I Import an image no matter what the size it will import it as only about 2.5 inches big. When I drag the image to the size I need it to be the lines become very blurry and the laser will cut two lines for every line shown. Is there a way to fix this?

Second I have noticed that when I import an image the laser will not cut the whole shape out. For example if I were to import a picture of a circle, the laser will start the cut but will end the cut a few mm away from where the cut began instead of completing the circle cut. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Hi harrinja,

The phenomenon "when I Import an image no matter what the size it will import it as only about 2.5 inches big. " is normal on mLaser software due to the preset in the program.

For the other issues, may I know what is the operating system of your computer? And could you please send your image file to me?

Im using mac osx High Sierra

Also do you have any solution for the laser not completing cuts?

Hi harrinja,

For both of the issue, we have provided feedback to R&D guys.
Among them, for the issue laser not completing cuts, there is plan to update a new version software to fix it. Please kindly wait.