Is there a limit to the length of mBot's code?

I have Mbot Starter and develope project for upload mode, how many kb code can work on mbot strater? Is there limit. Because my code is getting longer and it doesnt work

@ozgetasmanisa Yes, there is a limit. How many lines is your code in Arduino C and what does it look like? Can you send a file or screenshot? I believe it can hold up to about 1000 line in C, but I have done some pretty long codes with no issues. Can you test your code in live mode somehow as well? Thanks!

Good luck!

Ok this answer is enough for me, i write with mblock block codes i am sure code is right because they are same functions with different parametres when i seperate some of them it works.

Can i open mblock file with arduino? or is there any plugin for how many lines code i have. And i want to ask something too, i use Me TFT when the codes gets longer some times it doesnt answer is there a way to refresh it in the code

You can open the code in Arduino by using the code side panel:
Press CRTL + A to select the whole code, then CTRL + C to copy it. Start a new Arduino project and press CRTL + V to paste the code. You will need to install the required dependencies and libraries.
Good luck!
@ozgetasmanisa

thank you nearly 900 lines. what about this “i use Me TFT when the codes gets longer some times it doesnt answer is there a way to refresh it in the code”
and code lines aproaches to 1000 lines tht means slower program, can we say that?

@ozgetasmanisa, yes, the code will become more laggy as it gets longer, especially when the code is about to be too long for the robot to handle.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.