How to solve turial 5-5 (mBlock for iPhone, Ranger)

Hello,

I enjoy mBot Ranger with mBlock for iPhone.
My program for 5-5 looks fine but mBlock did not say OK.

Could someone help me?

Hi yhirose,

Sorry that there is translation problem on 5-5, the correct program show on picture below:

We will update the translation on our APP and fix it asap, thanks for your feedback!

Bonjour,
Il manque surtout une boucle comme celle ci dessus. Comme contrôle je n’ai que attendre jusqu’à. Le reste est verrouillé !
Merci.

Hi LouisBot,

So have you passed the 5-5 in french?
Here is a picture for 5-5 in french:

Dear Tec_support,

Thanks for your support, I understood the problem.
Shall I assist the translation, though I don’t know how to do?

Best wishes.

Dounjour LouisBot,

Merci beaucoup.
Thanks for your information, I could overcome 5-5.

Thanks a lot!!

Hi yhirose,

We’d like to invite you to join in our translation projects. Please find the instruction via http://www.mblock.cc/docs/note-for-translators/. :slight_smile:

Hi!

I have no “repeate control” too in 5-5 tutorial.
May I ask you how to overcome this problem?

I have the latest application (mBlock, Makeblock) and the mBot firmware is the latest too.
Android 7 is used in a Samsung and a Lenovo tablet.
I have tried to change the Android language to France and restart mBlock, but I still had no “repeate until” block.

Drag ”wait until" under Control, then drag “obs” under sense, and drag “turn left 1 second at the speed of 150” under Move, like below:

Thank you for the detailed reply. Now we could finish the tutorial level. :+1:

May I ask how can I have this updated text? I have the latest application, but I can not see the sentence as in your picture.

You are very welcome.
It should be totally the same. Which sentences you don’t have compared with my picture? And please tell me your phone model number, the system language, then I would try to check.

If you compare the 5-5 tutorial task texts (above, your and mine attachments) than you can see the difference:
Mine: “Tell the mBot to move forward, and turn left for 1 second until there is obstance ahead”
Your: “Tell the mBot to move forward until there is an obstance ahead, then turn left for 1 second”
The meaning of those sentences are not the same.

I have tried several tablets with Android 7.1.1 and 8.
E.g.: Lenovo TB-X704L
The default Android language was “Hungarian”, but I have tried with “English (US)”. Made no difference.
Makeblock and mBlock applications are up-to-date.

Thank you for helping me futher.

I see. I am using iPad and found that is the difference between Android and iOS. I sent you an email with Android 0.8.5 apk installation file. You may have a try.

Sorry, but I did not receive your email (not even in the spam folder)
Can you attach it here? (zipped?)

I tried https://transfer.pcloud.com/, as the file size is too large for email sending.

I have not received any mail with that link. (even not in the spam folder)
Can you send it again? Or paste it here?

Please download it here: http://download.makeblock.com/com.makerworks.medu.apk

What is the exact issue? Have you ever changed the system language to English as try again?

I’m having this same problem, can’t get past 5-5. I have tried all the solutions suggested above (including the solution for the alternate worded problem) but without success.
Our problem statement says: tell the mbot to move forward, and turn left for 1 second until there is obstacle ahead.