I want to control arudino using mblock and bluetooth shield HC-05?
Assuming that mblock can control arduino using bluetooth module, I tried few things without success. I am not sure if my bluetooh setup is problem or mBlock is not able to recognize the COM port provided by bluetooth.
I can see the COM device (in fact two??) when I pair HC-05 with PC. I have following questions based on whatever I have tried so far.
- When I connect HC-05, should I connect Tx to Tx OR reverse them?
- There are varying articles describing both ways of connection.
- How much baud rate do I need to set on the bluetooth device?
- Do I need to use the voltage divider for Rx? Again there are varying tutorials.
- Is mblock default arduino firmware sufficient for such a setup?
- what should be the baud rate set for mblock?