Dual Servo Driver + Servo (p25 pf the manual) - 17/7/17

Halo all,

16/7/17:

*Dual Servo Driver + Servo (p25 pf the manual): I tried the “Try it now!” connecting the Power Block, Knob, Servo Driver Block together.
*The servos don’t rotate. In fact, there is no noise within the servos. Nothing’s rotating inside at all.
Appreciate if someone can advise what’s happening or has anyone encountered this issue too?

Update - 17/7, 630pm, Singapore time:
I tested the dual servo driver + 2 servos again: now it works. But 1 of the servo demonstrates peculiar behaviour > the servo hub of the top servo, rotates more than 50% SLOWER than the normal speed (as demonstrated) of the bottom servo.
A video which i shot: https://youtu.be/1VerS6Qq1ew

Thank you

Makeblock Neuron: connecting WiFi block to Neuron hotspot

Hi IvanHoe,

For the issue that the rotate speed of one servo is much slower than the other servo, could you please check how much power is in the Power block refer to the user manual. Kindly fully charge the power block if it doesn’t have full power and then test the servos.

Once still the same phenomenon with the top servo, please switch the place of the two servos and see if still the servo which connected top port of the driver rotate slower?

Hi tec_support,

1. Power block had 3 LEDs light up blue colour.

=> I fully charged the Power block with 4 LEDs light up blue colour > but the rotate speed of 1 servo (NG) is much slower remains.

1. As you saw in the youtube video, the NG servo was connected to port 2 (top) of the dual servo driver block & the OK servo was connected to port 1 (bottom).

=> I switched the NG servo to connect to port 1 and OK servo to port 2 > the slower rotate speed of NG servo remains.

*Await further advise.

Thank you.

NG: no good
OK: Good

Hi IvanHoe,

According to your description, it should the quality issue on the NG servo.
I will send you an email to confirm your backer info and mailing address.Please kindly check!

Thank you @tec_support.

I have just responded to Ms Daisy Dong, Makeblock.