Does Mdraw really works on a Mac?

Hi,
I bought Mdrawbot, mounted Mscara. First nothing worked, USB cable was not working, I replaced it.

Now :
The servo pen goes only up when I enter new settings, but not down.

When I import a svg file. Nothing happens. I click on the play button, which becomes green on rollover, but nothing happens.

software version is version=1.06 2015-5-08. The port I connect on is /dev/cu.wchusbserial1420, I don’t find COM20. Mdraw always proposes me a Bluetooth port :
/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port

could you please tell me what’s wrong, does someone manage to use Mdraw with Mscara on a Mac ?

Thank you

Olivier

Hi,

I took a SVG file from PC and it works. For some reasons SVG files generated from a mac don’t work. Could soemone explain this to me ?

Thanks

Hi again,
ok i found the problem : Mdraw seems to not support latest SVG files versions. With 1.0 basic it works fine.

Dear olivierw,
Thanks for your questions and records about mDrawbot. It takes much time and efforts to adjust mDrawbot, that’s the reason why it’s good for makers, DIYers and Tech enthusiasts. Now we just updated the related manual of mDrawbot here: http://forum.makeblock.cc/t/download-mdrawbot-related-document-full-package-here-manual-software-more/1693, you can refer to it when you encountered any issues, or our product manager - albert@makeblock.cc
Sincerely,
Una

What program are you using to generate svg 1.0 files?

Hi! I have a similar problem, I just bought a XY plotter 2.0, it’s connect with a mac book pro (max OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite)

• I install the last drivers CH34x
  • I open mDraw, i adjust the pen (up and down) and it works
  • when I click on the “house” icon the arm move

But I can’t open any files (svg or bmp) and I can’t draw with the plotter.

Can you help me? Thank you!

Hi! Illustrator generate 1.0 svg files

But in my case I can’t open any files (svg or bmp) on mDraw.
I have an xy plotter connected to a macbook pro OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!