Different melody of DJ machine

My version of Neuron App is 1.3.1. I trid to follow a example " the DJ machine" in app guide but the result was different with the video. The video shows many different tones when the machine is rotating. My DJ machine only play one tone Be…Be…Be…

I thought it’s caused by that default program is different. Could you let me know how I can do to change the default program ?

Hi zywukimo,

I’m not a Makeblock employee, but I think you just need to update your Buzzer block.
There is a version of The Buzzer Block that was made available on September 30th.
A version of the Application Neuron 1.3.1 that allows you to update the firmware of the Buzzer block.

Here’s how to update your blocks: Gyro, Buzzer, LED panel, Dual Servo Driver.

Update Buzzer

My site is in french but it has images.
It is very simple.

Hi ! Crackel,
Thank you very much for your kindly reply. I followed your instructions and only connect Buzzer Block to Bluetooth Block but the App didn’t show any command for updating. Even I tried to connect with WiFi, It’s same situation, nothing happen. The App version is 1.3,1.

Hi! Crackel,

Do you buy the version on Kickstarter or the new kit officially available?
Maybe the blocks are already updated?

Do you use an Apple or Android tablet?

Hi! crackle,
I bought all in one kits on Kickstarter and use iOS neuron app. I only updated WiFi Block because only this Block show update command.

There must be updates for the following 4 blocks: Gyro, Buzzer, LED panel, Dual Servo Driver

err

Me, I put the block Bluetooth, Power and Buzzer.

We’ll have to wait for the Makeblock team. They may have already had this problem.
However, once your block is updated, the experience will work.

Last guess: Since you have several kits, maybe the application thinks you have updated your Gyro blocks.
If you have multiple Gyro blocks, try them all. Maybe there is one to update?

Sorry for my English

Hi ! Crackel,
Thank you very much. I appreciate you to let me know there were new update for Neuron. I think Makeblock maybe close the firmware update for some reasons. I could get the WiFi Block update but others are not available to update. It’s strange. It must be closed by Makeblock.

Hi, Friends,
Who can success to update firmware of 4 blocks: Gyro, Buzzer, LED panel, Dual Servo after 10-Nov. ? Could you share your command ?

Hi zywukimo,

Currently,there is problem on the update firmware function and it was closed. This function will be recovered after the problem is solved. Please kindly wait!

I see. Hope it’s not too long for waiting. Neuron is really good products. Thank you.

Hi zywukimo,

Thanks! Will inform you when it is recovered.