Cannot get my MAC (or a PC) to recognize the XY Plotter Me Mainboard USB, Help!

Hi there,

I recently purchased the XY Plotter 2.0. I have installed Arduino, and uploaded the makeblock library, i have installed mDraw, and i have installed all USB Drivers on this site but no matter how many times i connect or try and reconnect the USB outlet into my computer, it will not register it and will not create a port for it so i can see it in Arduino or mDraw.

What am i doing wrong? I am fairly new to this Arduino world but feel i am somewhat smart… just defeated. Any help would be appreciated! Willing to hire someone to remote in to my computer and just reconfigure everything so that it works!

Scott

if you are running el captain you need a signed ch341 driver or you have to disable the mac ability to require signed drivers

I paid $7

Okay wow! That was an easy fix really! Thank you so much!

I just bought the $7 driver as well. I was able to upload the Arduino-code to the board with Board: Leonardo. Sadly GRemote does not show any GUI-elements when selecting the new serial port (I tried both the tty and the cu-port).
Any ideas?

I also tried another signed free-driver, which gave me the same result.

I’m on Mac OS X 10.11.3 using XY Plotter 2.0 (or 2.02, not sure).

could you get me a download link to gremote for mac i did not find one

GCodeParser_Makeblock_Orion(XY-Plotter-V2.02).zip
GCodeParser_Me_Base_Board(XY-Plotter-V2.02).zip

All links here: learn.makeblock.cc/xy2

You can also download if from Github: github.com/Makeblock-official/XY-Plotter-2.0