Buzzer in Starter Kit

Is there a possibility to access and play sound on the Buzzer of the Orion on the Starter kit? I tried the buzzerTest but all I get is this error:

In file included from C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Makeblock\src/MeConfig.h:96,
from C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Makeblock\src/MeOrion.h:38,
from BuzzerTest.ino:19:
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Makeblock\src/utility/Servo.h:69:2: error: #error "This library only supports boards with an AVR, SAM or SAMD processor."
In file included from C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Makeblock\src/MeOrion.h:45,
from BuzzerTest.ino:19:
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Makeblock\src/Me4Button.h:1: error: stray ‘\357’ in program
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Makeblock\src/Me4Button.h:1: error: stray ‘\273’ in program
C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Makeblock\src/Me4Button.h:1: error: stray ‘\277’ in program

The following code does not work either:

#include <Makeblock.h>
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#include <Wire.h>

void setup() 
{

}

void loop()
{
  buzzerOn();
  delay(1000);
  buzzerOff();
  delay(1000);
}

with the following error:

BuzzerTest.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
BuzzerTest:30: error: ‘buzzerOn’ was not declared in this scope
BuzzerTest:32: error: ‘buzzerOff’ was not declared in this scope

Can anyone resolve this problem with me? :slight_smile:

Hi Divepit,

The Buzzer on the Orion board cannot be used on customer side. This button is only used for our R & D testing.
It should be turned off while you using the Orion board.

Hi Divepit,
Include the <MeOrion.h> to use the function buzzerOn() / buzzerOff().
To confirm the tec_support infos, activating the buzzer trouble the bluetooth connection since the buzzer is directly connected to the SCL line of the I2C, so, potential trouble of the board.