Bluetooth connection doesn't work with mblock

Hi,
I need help for my bluetooth-connection between mblock 3.4.11 (also testet Version 5 Bluetooth) and the bluetooth module BLEV1-C. on my Auriga.
I use Windows 7 in 64 Bit and a brand new Windows 10 Installation.
I bought two USB-Adapters: ASUS BT400 and Avantree DG40S. Testet both of them (not the same time) without success.
I installed Bluetooth Dongle, updated firmware via USB COM Port then disconnect the COM. Clicked on Discover Bluetooth but can’t see the Makeblock Bluetooth Module.
Startet Wireshark, used new Batteries, were dancing on my desk, but it’s invisible.

I’ve the Makeblock Bluetooth Controller. I can pair the Controller with the Auriga, but no chance to pair mBlock and Makeblock Bluetooth Module. iOS - APP works also.

My son is really disappointed :disappointed_relieved:,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Currently we have released mBlock 5-Bluetooth version, please refer to this post.

By the way, this Bluetooth module (BLEV1_C) is not designed for connecting with mBlock software (v3 or v5) through pairing it with PC built-in Bluetooth previously, but for mobile Apps.
For PC software mBlock, we use USB cable. If you want to get rid of cables, you can have Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle which helps you to connect mBlock software with the robot without cable. Non Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle/Adapter may not be working with the Makeblock Bluetooth module.

Dear tech_support,

thanks for your fast reply!
Thank you for the link, I’ve read it, and both of the users can’t connect the module with mblock - me too.
I have only a few days holiday and I want to code a bit with my son. So I’m searching for a fast solution.

Maybe the best solution is the Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle(SKU: P5010002) but it is not available in my country!

My two wishes: i want to upload the mblock code via bluetooth an I want to use the Makeblock Bluetooth controller.

• Can I order an old version of Makeblock Bluetooth Module (SKU: 13035)?
    What is the exact number of the version before BLEV1-C ? (or do the old versions have no shield above ?)

• or should I order a 2.4G Wireless Serial (SKU: 13030)
    Question: Can I pair it with the controller, too?

• or not so nice, because I must use a RJ25-port: should I order a Me Bluetooth Module (Dual Mode) (SKU: 13002)?

thanks for your help,
Martin

Hi Martin,
Sorry for the late reply as we are on New Year’s holiday.
For your questions, 1. The old version Makeblock Bluetooth module is out of storage. We can’t get it any longer.
2. 2.4G module has to be working with a 2.4G controller which is hard to find in local distributor or online store. By the way, which country you are in, I’ll check with the sales. Or you can email to overseas@makeblock.com to check.
3.RJ25 Me Bluetooth module is not working with Auriga or other non-Orion board.

Besides, have you tried mBlock 5 Bluetooth version? That is not working for your Ranger? If so, what is your computer Bluetooth version and operating system?