Attention Product Support: Enclosed Hardware Was Incorrect

Hi,

We gave my son an mBot Ranger for Christmas and have identified two issues. I will save one of them for a different post and tackle the one captured in the subject.

The hardware (screws and nuts) included in the mBot Ranger kit was incorrect. We are missing some screws and nuts (no M4x14mm for example) and also have a set of screws and nuts that are not part of the parts list. I will concede that it is possible that we lost a screw or two when transporting the kit back from grandma’s house but I’m sure we didn’t gain extras!

How can I obtain a proper packet of nuts and screws that are intended for the mBot Ranger?

Thanks,
John

Hi wells,

May I know where did buy the mBot Ranger robot?
For the missing part issue, could you please kindly send the following info to the email address daisy@makeblock.com?

1. The receipt for purchasing the robot.
  2. Please check totally how many kinds of parts missing and let us know the name & quantity for each kind of missing part.
  3. Please kindly scatter the parts from the Ranger package on the floor and take a picture for them, then we can double check the missing parts and unknow parts.
  4. Please help take a picture for the barcode of the robot (the barcode is on the bottom of the color box).