Are sketches for the individual Ultimate Robotics Kit 2.0 projects available?

Are there sketches available for the individual Ultimate 2,0 projects? By individual, I mean (for example) a sketch for the Robotic Arm Tank alone? And the same for the other projects?

What I have in mind is modifying a particular project to include additional features not present in the original project description, such as adding the arm to the Ant.

I’ve tried to locate individual project sketches, but the only references I have found point to https://github.com/Makeblock-official/Makeblock-Libraries/tree/master/makeblock/examples, which does not seem to have individual project sketches.

Does the sketch Firmware_for_MegaPiPro.ino implement the projects as specific modes, or possibly as separate configuration files?

Thanks.

Hi Humots,

The Firmware_for_MegaPiPro.ino should for the MegaPi Pro board instead of Ultimate 20 which has MegaPi as mainboard. (Here is a post which introduce MegaPi pro).

If you are looking for the arduino source code of Ultimate 2.0 firmware, after you install the Makeblock library in your Arduino software, you can find the file refer to following picture:

For further program modify base on this firmware to achieve your personal project, you may need figure it out by yourself.
Here is a Ultimate 2.0 Arduino program to you for reference.
(Please note, Ultimate 2.0 support graphical programming software mBlock too, the mBlock programming is much more simple.)