Apple Swift Playgrounds integration

Hi,
My 9 year old is learning programming at school using scratch and a couple other similar languages. They have used the Apple Swift playgrounds app as well. I was looking at it and there is the ability to interact with hardware like Lego Mindstorms EV3, the Parrot minidrone and the Sphero ball and a few others.

Are you planning at some point to support the Swift Playgrounds platform add a “book” for this app?

I think it would suit what you are trying at achieve with education in robotics.
They have a few different hardware platforms in there but nothing comes anywhere near to what you are doing with the Makeblock platform. The power that you can give kids using Makeblock to interact with the real world would be very unique in that market. You would blow the other hardware manufactures out of the water including Lego EV3.

I expect it would be a very complex and time consuming thing to do, but I think it would elevate the Makeblock platform even higher and would be a much better alternative to the Old Lego Mindstorms platform.

As you can tell I love your products.

Darren

Hi Dforeman,

Here is a link to you for reference.
It looks like mBot robot support swift playground. Thanks for your suggestion.