[Airblock] Possible Improvements

Hi all,

I already played around with the Airblock and I think it has great potential, but needs a couple of thing s to work as a drone:

Air Mode:

• trimming: if you order the drone to go straight up and adjust the power, the drone should hover without drifting to the left/right or front/back. Due to inaccuracies this never happens. Normal remote controls have trimming buttons to fight this behaviour. Airblock needs this!

• power adjustment: when I push the “Up” button, the drone shoots up and is uncontrollable. There should be something to reduce the power output.

Hovercraft

• a control to increase the power of the downward facing motors would be appreciated

General

• mBlock integration to allows programming via ArduinoC

Remote Controls

While I like the polished remote controls, I’d rather have more functions to program than more polished remotes.

Thanks in advance :wink:

Hi tigreroll,

Great thanks for all your suggestions. We will provide the suggestions to related department and keep improving, thanks!

As for the issue that the drone becomes uncontrollable when push “up” button,please try slight push the “up” button to let Airblock rising to a proper height, the you can release and control it to make it move at horizontal direction with the other Joystick.