Ranger+Me TFT 48 and 64 pixel

Please help me! Ranger + ME TFT.
Unfortunately, the 48 and 64-pixel letters are not displayed.
The smaller ones are good. Someone’s an idea?

meTFT_9.ShowText (0,0,48,1, “Hello”);

Thanx

Hi Kisrozi,
W just tested, all pixels are working fine. Would you please show us the program? Have you tried to clear screen and changed other ports? port 6-10 of Auriga board.

Köszönöm szépen a segítséget. Természetesen az összes portot végigpróbáltam. 32 müködik, nagyobb (48, 64) nem. köszönöm . Text_test.sb2 (76.1 KB)

Upps, I’ve found this now. This error message is written when I get it in Arduino, maybe that will help.

“MeTFT.h” contains unrecognized characters.If this code was created with an older version of Arduino,you may need to use Tools -> Fix Encoding & Reload to updatethe sketch to use UTF-8 encoding. If not, you may need todelete the bad characters to get rid of this warning.

If I only use the Arduino program with MeTFT.ino, it will not work. When I write the font sizes to 32, it is good.
I uploaded ino File. Please help me . Thanks

Hi Kisrozi,
Here is a sample project which based on Orion board (port 5), you can change it to Auriga board (port 6). There is no problem with 48 or 64. You may have a try. examples-Makeblock Drive-MeTFT-MeTFT

Hi Tech_support

Thank you very much, unfortunately, the result is the same, it does not specify the 48 and 64-pixel texts. Black screen. The other graphics are displayed incorrectly. Other idea ? Are these fonts stored on the TFT screen or MBot?

Hi kisrozi,
What I use is Arduino 1.6.5, how about yours? And will you offer me your Arduino program?

My version 1.8.5. I downloaded yesterday to another laptop with the “Makeblock Library”. I just launched the sample TFT program as you recommended it. The screen is black with the text.

I deleted everything, only 1.6.5 installed, bug is the one. I’m desperate

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.