IR sensor

I am not sure whether Codey Rocky has an infrared sensor, and if there is a IR remote to purchase.

(Ok, my real question is dumber. I can program Codey Rocky, but I have to push the buttons to start it: while it is the logical thing to do with Makeblock, I think there should be something better with Codey Rocky…)

Hello mau,

The Rocky Codey has an infrared sensor.

Here are some ways to activate your Codey:

1. The section: infrared
    Exemple : here

2. The section: IR Remote (click on the + button to add the extension) - Makeblock remote control

3. The section: Neuron
    Use a sound sensor, PIR or others to activate your Codey

4. WIFI ou Bluetooth (activate by tablet or cloud)

5. activate by the microphone of Codey according to the noise

6. activate by the light or pass your hand in front.

7. Give him a slap;)

I still have many other ideas … but this little robot is full of possibilities. Does that answer your question?

Thank you, @Crackel! But my question was much more basic, I fear.
Now I understand that Codey Rocky does have the IR sensor. But I don’t know which devices may activate it! Neither my computer nor my tablet have it, as far as I know…
My question is more or less “If I write a program and upload it to Codey Rocky, and I want to press A with an IR remote, how could I do it?”

I hope my question is clearer, now!

Hi Mau,

You chose to use the feature that in my opinion works the worst with the Codey.
With a makeblock controller like the mBlot it would have been easier.
Manette

Here’s the code to use a TV controller and turn on the TV later
OK-IR

However, the ability to register multiple keys is required to do what you want. Conclusion: Codey will not activate with a TV controller as there is no instruction to empty the receiving variable. As a result, my code displays A and B a repetition of randomly.

Does not work

Finally, the functionality is actually less interesting. However, I keep hoping that one day Makeblock will allow the recording of several keys. Let’s pray together;)

hi,

Otherwise, there is the Cloud for activation but it still lacks features like local time or another country.
It seems to me that it is not very complex to add.
gooo

Warning you must be connected to the Cloud. Who is still in Chinese?
Manette

oops … sorry Makeblock … I found the instruction for the time I requested

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.