XY Plotter never worked. How do I get rid of this piece of garbage?

Had really high hopes for this product. Paid a small fortune for it, and it never worked properly.

• Assembled the product over many days, with the cryptic instructions
  • Had the worst time following the instructions to get the software loaded
  • When the software loaded, the drawing was really bad
  • Never got the laser to work (software was Windows only, even though it was advertised as Mac supported as well)
  • Tried again a year later, and I can’t even program the Me Orion board, which uses a terrible Serial chip (expected quality chips used, not this CH34x junk)
  • Now it seems I need to buy another board so I can update the bootloader, because the boot loader on this one is somehow toast.
  • One of the first problems I noticed was the pen holder arm. Started designing my own because the one that came with the kit was so bad it kept drifting the pen.

I do NOT recommend this JUNK to anyone. The more I look for the problems I’m having the more I see a LOT of people have them. I’m really upset with the “makeblock” design team. you should be ashamed to charge so much for stuff that doesn’t work!!!

Hi igorsales,

I am sorry for the problem you meet.
Actually, there are both Windows version and Mac version mDraw software for the XY Plotter. Do you have any problem while using the Mac version mDraw software.

For the issue on Me Orion board, you can double check it with uploading the blink program to it refer to this document.
If it does lose the bootloader, you do need a new Me Orion board. If the robot still work abnormal after you get a new Me Orion or re burned bootloader for the original one, please kindly let us know , we will try our best to help solve the problem.