Windows 7 32 bits - Dell latitude 2110: your video card version is too low, please updat it and try again

Hi Guys,

Thank you for being so active on the forum.
I have just got a new codey rocky to learn programming. After installing mblock 5, whn i open it it, it says “your video card version is too low”, please update it and try again".

I have tried numerous of time and still got the same problem.

I have a “Dell latitude 2120” and the garphic card is “Intel graphics media accelerator 3150”.

I tried to upadte my graphic card driver, but it said that was the latest one. Also searched for it on Intel and the same happened.

mblock 3 works on my computer (it is mad with scratch 2.0) but mblock 5 doesn’t work (made with scratch 3.0).

Anyone got an idea on how to have mblock 5 works on this computer?

Thank you in adavnce

Any ideas, any suggestions for this problem guys

Hi Padawan_x,
To update the graphics driver, you can get help from other software like DriverGenius or directly download the latest official graphics driver.
The same problem might occur if you open the mBlock 5 instantly after you start the computer. It is because that it takes time for the system driver programs to work.

By the way, there are some FAQs for mBlock 5.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.