Ultimate wifi

Hello
Is wifi available with ultimate ?
Thanks
Etienne

Hi EMaire,

How do you want to use the wifi on the Ultimate? And which version Ultimate robot you mean?
The Ultimate robot supports 2.4G wireless serial module which can be connected to mBlock for wireless program bebug?
As for the me wifi module, though it compatibles with the main board on Ultimate, but it is complex to use and can only do serial transmission between the Arduino board and PC, may not able to achieve the function you want.

Hi Tech Support,
I made the assumption that my Ultimate 2.0 could work with the 2.4G Wireless Serial connector. I just purchased the module and of course I wish I had read this post before I did that! Does Makeblock have any plans to make the Ultimate 2.0 compatible with the wireless serial connector?
Toucano

Hi Toucano,

Sorry for the old post which haven’t been updated.
The Ultimate 2.0 support the 2.4G wireless serial now, you can use it with mBlock software.

Hello
Thank you for the answer
My ultimate version is 2.0
I’have an mBot v 1.1 - Blue (2.4G Version)
I want to put the 2.4G card on my ultimate, because the bluetooth of the ultimate doesn’t works well.
Is it possible ?
Thank you

Hi EMaire,

Sorry that I just found your post has been in the spam post for a long time. It looks like the forum automatic filtering mechanism makes mistakes sometimes.
I apologize for it and hope my answer is not too late. Yes, the 2.4G wireless serial card can work on the Ultimate 2.0 robot.