Talkative Pet: English Audio files needed (or German)

Hi Everyone,

I purchased the Talkative Pet addOn. In post Audio files for Talkative pet add on Keswani also searched for the audio files, the tech_support added a download link, which is inoperable, probably since 2021-12-29.
Can someone provide here a link (which lasts a a bit longer) to the English audio files that are on the microSD card of the audio player, or send them to me?

BTW, if someone would have made these files in German, I would be even more interested in them.

Thank you very much.
mcmusic

I am having the same issue… my talkative pet kit arrived with a corrupted microsd card, so need to reinstall the audio files. Please repost a working link, thank you!!!

Hello guys, here’s the download link for the audio files for talkative pet:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fhTXsc8aqqRspzC8vY1PcqFJX7oMqIM4?usp=sharing

I cannot upload the file here, please click the link above to download

Hi,
this seems to be the same type of link as the one that Keswani received. I cannot download anything (being in Germany). I tried with 3 browsers: Thunderbird, Chrome and Edge. Always the same answer:
"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDenied
Request has expired.
6017D4EDF3150D3833A14E89
lark-assets-prod-aliyun.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com
2021-02-01T09:00:37.000Z
2021-02-01T10:16:13.000Z
"

Please provide a working link.

Best regards
mcmusic

Yes, same here… no access rights. Please repost a working link and thank you ahead of time!

Hello guys, sorry for the invalid link. I uploaded the files into Google Drive and changed the link, please check above again

OK, thank you. This time it worked.

Yes, many thanks, this works well and is much appreciated!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.