[solved] MElephant : Head don't stop on the bed

I recieve the MElephant i install driver and software , i try to print my first model, the sample Elephant_Phone_Holder__Solid.stl.
Extruder heating reach the t°
The head move to a start point, slow down to start the first layer
But when reach the bed,the proximity detector light turn on, but they continue to slow down and push the bed, after the Z axis motors make noise because the head can’t down more. I must power off the printer to stop this process.

I try to print from sd card : same result

Have I missing some(s) step(s), before use printer ? I follow the Printer User Guide !

After a long hesitation, i decide to open the rear panel, and i discover that a wire disconnected; the blue one on the picture, i connect them to the last connector near the brown cable.

I test with the “autohome” option in “prepare” menu, and this time, the head seems to work fine.

I suggest to add “check all connections” in the Printer User Guide and a little connection schema (where cables must be connected)

Thanks for the post @pbaras

I opened my printer last night for the first time and had the same issue. I just took the panel off earlier today and saw that connector for my Z end stop was also disconnected.

I attached the black connector to the positive probe and now I’m good to go.