Power module broken - slow speed/low power?

Got the drone yesterday. One of the black power modules is spinning slower than the rest, so the drone cannot take off properly. During takeoff, the drone tilts to the side of the defective black module, sliding across the ground, and then all the motors stop. Changing the position of the black module just changes the side the drone tilts to – in other words, it is the power module, not the drone itself. I thought it might be due to decreased speed of the motor, because hitting the power button once, letting everything spin at the low-level pre-take-off speed, and then shutting it off the motors, the defective power module propeller stops first, and all of the other motors spin longer by a few seconds. The power/and or speed of that particular power module is obviously not the same as the rest. I have a second drone, and replacing the defective power module results in perfect flight. I tried changing the propeller, but that did not help.

Any thoughts? Just have to wait for replacement modules to become available?

Hi Jaystarkey,

Is there any foreign staff on the motor of this issue power module?

If no, please install the power modules to the main control module correctly and then adjust the Airblock refer to this post have a try.

Once the issue power module still rotating slower than the other power modules when powered on, could you kindly take a video to show the behaves on the Airblock? Thanks!

I checked the motor and I cannot see any foreign matter (dirt, hair, etc.) on the pin.

We also installed the red power module into the correct position and performed the adjustment using the application after placing the drone on a flat surface. The thing is, trading the power module with a power module from our second drone fixes the problem, and then the second drone has the same problem. Therefore, it must be that the power module is defective for some reason, not the drone or the calibration of the drone.

I will take a video so that you can see.

Thank you for your help.

Hi jaystarkey,

Thanks for the details.
Will wait for your video

OK - here is the video. Note that the problem power module spins slower or fails to spin at all, and spins with less power/speed. Note also that replacing the power block with one from our other drone fixes the problem. Finally, the drone does power itself off after it flies sideways for about 1-2 seconds (it will not keep trying to fly).

Hi jaystarkey,

The motor of the power module should be connected unstable.
We will contact you for your backer number and other info by email. Please kindly check your email later