Notification:Replacement of 25mm Defective Motor

@JerryRigs.: I did get the replacement motors. It took me just one reminder and one extra question to get the tracking number :slight_smile:

Thanks @Michal_Benes . I donā€™t see your name elsewhere on this thread. Did you do everything by email?

Yes, I asked over the e-mail. I may also have pinged Makeblock on a different thread when I didnā€™t get a response initially (I do not remember exactly).

@pioneer @Johnny. I bought the ultimate kit to try new motors. Same thing as with the starter kit. I posted a video. https://youtu.be/jcyFzR7A6pQ

A short while after the video, both tracks move forward and reverse, but not side to side. I have 4 motors now. 3 do not turn by hand. 1 does.

Iā€™m still waiting on support to get back to me on replacing these motors.

@shaiss, I will reply you by email

Any updates on shipping? Itā€™s been 2 days since your last message here.

Email sent yesterday for a replacement, let me know if thereā€™s anything else you need.

I recently

Today at 8:06 AM

I ordered # 103-9605497-8952245 from Pro Tech Trader one Starter Robot Kit and assembled it. The kit is very well done and well packaged. When I first tested (with the IR clicker all the functions did what the manual said - I even put in up a stand so I could test completely and the one motor did not work) it all went well except one of the motors will not turn on. I carefully checked all the steps in assembly again to no avail. It is my opinion that the motor is DEAD and I would like you to send me a replacement.

Thank You

Steve Rammer
360 Haley RD
Kittery Point, ME 03905-5623 US
steve.rammer@yahoo.com

Today at 8:06 AM

I ordered # 103-9605497-8952245 from

you a Starter Robot Kit and assembled it. The kit is very well done and well packaged. When I first tested (with the IR clicker all the functions did what the manual said - I even put in up a stand so I could test completely it and the one motor did not work) it all went well except one of the motors will not turn on. I carefully checked all the steps in assembly again and again to no avail. It is my opinion that the motor is DEAD and I would like you to send me a replacement.

Thank You

Steve Rammer

steve.rammer@yahoo.com

@evans_xy @Pioneer @Johnny @peterlee I have not received any replies or motors after contacting support.

Iā€™ve purchased a total of 4 kits now, two Bluetooth Robot Tank kits, and two Ultimate Robot kits. I have a total of 4 bad 25mm motors that need replacing now. Please respond to reanimationxp(at)gmail.com.

Address is
Drew Alden
xxxx [address removed]

Well folks, @Pioneer got back to me and said heā€™s created an order shipping out the motors I needed. Thank you @Pioneer! I will report back when I receive them.

Let us know what current with no load on a 9v your new motors draw. Mine are @ 170ma

I still have had NO response from makeblock.

How do I make contact with them?

@jond, sorry for the problem you met, these days has been busy for me, I didnt login forum for checking, however, you can send email to support@makeblcok.cc, we would reply you soon, thanks!

Pioneer,

I canā€™t get any reply from you guys. I have been trying for many months now. I need to discuss testing and exchange of faulty motors urgently. Thanks

@jond, could you please prepare a video to show us the working statusļ¼ŸWe have to confirm that and do the further analyze, thanks you!

To whom it may concern,

I bought my ultimate robot kit from radioshack. The motors go forward and reverse but when it comes to turns or an undetected obstacle the motors stall and Orion driver begins to ā€œwhistleā€. Please see attached videoā€¦

Tanked.zip (5.0 MB)

I would just like to see my $100 work properly.

Thank you,
John Frick
jsfrick65@gmail.com

I have sent an email for replacement of the motor I received in my ultimate kit I purchased for my sons birthday. Between the software issues and these motors, this is a disappointing kit.

@biqut2, I have replied your email, but never get your response again. Could you please prepare short video to show us the working status?

@Pioneer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ffku9nu7VE

@biqut2, thanks for your video, I have noticed that you have put the Ultimate on the carpet, could you please try again on hard floor?