No such file or directory

Hello I created a new device.I can use blocks without library.But when i add a library (for example dht11.h) it gives me this error.I have found similar problems on this forum. But i couldn’t solve the problem

As you see i added library as documentation says but the error still occurs. Problem is not with this particular library. I cannot use other libraries aswell.
Thanks in advance

Hello I have exactly the same problem, none ever answer or have you find some solution ?

Hi,

I had managed to find the solution but I can’t find it anymore.
It was not src/dht11.cpp but a path like …/dht11.cpp
If some have the answer … I need it too …

@yanis @Crackel sorry nobody returned to my mails. I’m still waiting for a proper answer

I found this and it works

Hi furkan.amancali,

Essaie “src/dht11.h” à la place de <src/dht11.>

I dont trust google translate do you suggest that i should use “src/dht11.h” instead of <src/dht11.h>
Also i tried that it still doesnt work

Hi furkan.amancali,

You are right, the GOOGLE translator is not always correct but I do not always have the time to phrase well in French so the result is probably equal to the original.

---------- Include ----------
2021-02-25%2007_34_24-

---------- Use ----------

---------- Result ----------

I just see what Crakel suggested, but for me it dosen’t work, but perhaps your problem is that you use the lib item in the Upload transcode, this is not the right place where you must put your source files for librairies, I think the right place is in the include field.
I don’t understand what is the purpose of the field lib.