Mecanum movement unreliable not wont move at all

I’m having issues with a Mecanum. Motor control has always been flaky (have never been able to move individual motors reliably), but all of a sudden I cannot communicate at all with both of the high powered driver boards.

I’ve verified that they are both receiving 12V from the battery, checked at the input pads as well as verifying a constant 5V to pins 3 and 4 of the motor.

I have tried all off the example code, and initially it was working, and therefore don’t think it is a wiring / power issue. In retrospect, I can’t be certain that the sample code (Mecanum_Chassis_new) actually worked in regards to controlling an individual wheel. Now I cannot get anything to move at all.

Here is some sample code, that fails to make any of the wheels move:
#include “MeOrion.h”
#include <Wire.h>
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

MeEncoderNew motor1(0x09, SLOT1); // Motor at slot1
MeEncoderNew motor2(0x09, SLOT2); // motor at slot2

void setup()
{
motor1.begin();
motor2.begin();
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
motor2.moveTo(360, 200);
motor1.moveTo(360, 200);
delay(2000);
motor2.moveTo(0, 100);
motor1.moveTo(0, 100);
delay(2000);
}

I’m at a bit if a loss at this point, so any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Fixed code formatting and added a pic:

#include "MeOrion.h"
#include
#include

MeEncoderNew motor1(0x09, SLOT1); // Motor at slot1
MeEncoderNew motor2(0x09, SLOT2); // motor at slot2

void setup()
{
  motor1.begin(); 
  motor2.begin();
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
  motor2.moveTo(360, 200); 
  motor1.moveTo(360, 200);
  delay(2000);
  motor2.moveTo(0, 100);
  motor1.moveTo(0, 100);
  delay(2000);
}

Hi Zack,

Do you mean the motors worked before with the same program? Have you ever re assemble the robot or reconnect the wires?
From the program, you test the motor 1 and motor 2, how about the other two motors which are connected to the other high power encoder motor driver?

Besides, could you please upload the default firmware for the robot and see if the motors work with default program.