MBot V1.1 Bluetooth Conection Problem

Hi. I have just bought a Bluetooth version of mBot (V1.1) for my daughter. She built it today and it works fine with the IR controller. I now want to use Bluetooth for her to start programming it. However, neither my iPhone or iPad can see the mBot in the Bluetooth device list. On starting the mBot, it looks to me like the Bluetooth module flashes blue a couple of times, followed by a solid red light. Help appreciated.

On the iPhone, are you looking at the Bluetooth menu item in Settings? You should see either mBot or Makeblock as the device to connect with. A screenshot of what you are seeing would be helpful.

Also, what version of the iPhone / iPad / Makeblock app are you using?

please also try to download FAQs for mBot here: FAQs for mBot robot and refer to FAQ 27 and 28.

Hi. I just see the list of “My Devices” then at the bottom of the list “Other Devices” with the spinning circle that is shown in IOS when the device is searching, but nothing new is found. I am using an iPhone 6 and an iPad Air 4th generation, both with the latest version of IOS. Makeblock is version 3.1.7 on my iPhone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.