Mblock5 supporting Ultimate 2.0

Is mblock5 going to be supporting Ultimate 2.0 kit? If planned, when?

Thanks in advance

Hi rdhelli,
mblock 5 now is beta version and we are trying to improve and add more features to it. But currently no plan for ultimate 2.0. I am very sorry for the inaccurate info posted here before.

That is a more comforting answer than the previous ones, thank you. I would have been quite disappointed with a discontinued support after the considerable price (for one of your high-end products)

It would be better to see a rough time-plan, but at least I know we’re going somewhere.

rdhelli:
Notice that the last 4 days of postings are gone. So do not feel comfortable as I have received emails from makeblock stating that starter and ultimate will not be supported in mblock 5. I have multiple of these units.

yes I saw those too. I just thought it’s still better they changed their mind about it despite their inelegant way of communicating

rdheiil:

the post is now back to NO support for ultimate 2.0 with mblock 5.
That is also true with starter (orion).
I have also been told no support for RJ25 adapter module which I use for connecting servo motors, etc.

you got to be joking :laughing: no accountability whatsoever

https://forum.makeblock.com/t/modules-sensor-suoport-in-mblock-5/11285

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.