Hmm, so let's try a couple of other things.
- Make sure the mBot Ranger is powered up using the switch onboard.
- What Operating System are you using? If you are using MacOS, there is a special driver that you need to load (link).
- Make sure you have selected the mBot Ranger (Auriga) board in the Boards menu.
- Run a simple program using the When green flag clicked starting block that turns the LEDs on and off. That will ensure that you are connected to the correct serial port.
- If you are able to run the simple program from within mBlock, try to upgrade the firmware (under the Connect menu).
If you are able to upgrade the firmware then you should be able to upload a program to the Auriga board. If this doesn't clear it up, you'll need to contact @tec_support for further assistance.