Difference between Inventors Kit vs Science Kit?

I got an early bird start with Neuron off Kickstarter and purchased the Science Kit. Unfortunately the getting started material was sadly lacking to non existent. Yes…Mblock has upgraded the app since. But it still pales in performance to some of the new kids on the block getting into snap cubing circuits.
My question…The Inventors Kit vs The Science Kit. On the web via our distributor here in Sydney…there seems to be some educative material in the kit…that didn’t come with the original Science Kit. Am i right about that? If so…how can i get my hands on these ‘project / activity cards’ if they exist and would work on my Science Kit???
Thanks in advance…
Kbot

Hello karlos52,

You have a good question. In my opinion, the science kit is better in potential but I agree that kits kickstarter was limited.

The link to the Inventeure kit material is on my site.
Material

On my side and not that of Makeblock, I create 2-3 new experiences per month. Since the science kit is complete, there will be many experiences you can do.

I have a lot of experience to come because there is certainly the best block: WIFI, Micro, Display, Funny Touch, Gyro … Just left the block Led Panel to make a great kit. I do not have much time to complete my website but it does not move quickly.

Patience and I’m waiting for new material too…

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it. I will keep an eye on your website. Thanks.