Connection piece with long hole

Now,hole distance of connection piece is only 8mm.we hope design a part that can be adjusted arbitrary distance.
The followed pictures is only my design ideas.

If you have better ideas,you can tell me.

In the same theme - a plate like this with 2 near-halve-circle holes in it to mount a beam from the middle at any angle…

Thank you for your kind advice.I am glad to discuss parts with you.The follow is a fan parts of my design.I hope you can give me more advice.

It looks nice but maybe a bit big for some connections, will be nice this option and a smaller one with 4 holes instead of 9 and with only one thread

I have an old with with a Disc http://makeblock.cc/work/disk/ it is very useful, why it has been discontinued ?

Thanks James

Hmm - both (the disc and the quarter-pie) look very nice, but I was thinking like the inner ring of the disc on a rectangular plate
in bad ascii art:

o o o  /   \  o o o
o o o  | o | o o o
o o o  \   /  o o o

or even just 1 grid and 1 circle:

o o o  /   \ 
o o o  | o |
o o o  \   /  

Also - some general “small” pieces seem to be missing -> 3x3, 2x1, 2x2 plate. Same with short beams (1x2, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2 beam)

Thanks for your suggestion Zephod,

We are now adding more parts to our products. And different kinds of plates and beams will be added too. The design is under developing and we will make some discussions of them. And several VIP customer like you will receive our testing parts of the new design after we finish them.

Thanks for your suggestion. The disc has not been cancelled,we will added it later,and put out more plate parts. :smile: