Codey rocky mBlock 5

How can I control my tv with codey rocky like changing the volume with the gear potentiometer and changing channel with the buttons A and B,I’m a kid that try to enter in the world of coding so I don’t know much about coding xD

Hi davidof96,

It seems that the IR is not yet at its full potential.
You can communicate between the Codey but for the control of the TV, it does not work for the moment. Makeblock will be able to answer you better. Otherwise we are available if you have questions.

IR

So,what can I do with the IR sensor?

Currently, you are in the same situation as me.

Since I do not have 2 Codey and the IR is not very developed, I can not do anything. J, wait more devellopement on the part of Makeblock.

Thank you for all of your attention and support.

Ok thanks

The big hassle with using any kind of IR remote to control a TV is that a lot seems to depend on the TV manufacturers encoding. Here is an Instructable (link) that you may find helpful as a starting point. As @Crackel mentioned though, this will likely require some additional development on Makeblock’s part.

Anyway thanks but I want to do something easier if there isn’t then I won’t use the IR sensor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.