Bugs, help and improvement on airblock

Hello All,

I am using the newest App on Ipad and have loaded the newest firmware to the Airblock.
I have used for a month already but i still have many questions that cannot be found in the forum.

1. Spelling mistake in Air Mode. “set drone atitude” should be “set drone altitude”
  2. Some blocks have double space instead of single space (for e.g. drone shake duration, drone spiral ____ duration )

Air block
3. How does set drone altitude works? Please show an example of the drone not flying over a set height limit.
4. What does drone escape for the ceiling do? Can show an example.

Land mode
5. What is the range of value for the throttle?

Thanks!

Hi kcc,

Thanks for your feedback, for the spelling mistake, we have provided feedback to our Makeblock team.
The new version Makeblock APP will update it.

For the other questions, please see the answer below:
3. Due to different air pressure values in different environments, there is a impact on the sensor, resulting in changes in the flight height; Controlling flight height by using this program block , will produce errors, so this block will be canceled in the new version Makeblock APP.
4. When the Airblock flies too high to be adsorbed on the ceiling, you can use this program block to make it get rid of the ceiling. Below is an example program (here we take the example for airblock absorbed to ceiling after rising for 4 seconds).

Please note: when you test the example program, you need keep pressing the button. Once you release the button, the airblock will land as you can see the program under “when button released”.
5. The range of value for the throttle is 1~2000.